Information to guests
We have updated the website with a tab called “Information for guests” where current information can be found. Of course, you can always call or email us!
Our reception is staffed 06.00-17.00. Please note that we are not always on site at the reception desk. You can reach us at these times on telephone number 0921-757 75 and we will come to the reception.
- Breakfast is served weekdays 06: 30-09: 30 and weekends 07.00-10.00. Breakfast is served in the breakfast room on the third floor.
- Check-in takes place from 15:00 or by appointment.
- Check-out at 11:00 or by appointment. If the reception is unmanned, please leave the key card at the reception desk. On the day of check-out, we will charge the card the guest provided at the time of booking.
- Cleaning, bed linen, towels and breakfast buffet is included in all bookings.
- There is a shared, fully equipped kitchen on the third floor. There are also several refrigerators to store food in.
- Shared bathrooms are on floors two and three.
- There is a common TV room on the third floor.
- Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and common areas. You will find the password on the business card at your bedside table.
- Laundry room is located opposite room 14 and is free to use for all guests
- Parkings are available in the courtyard. Please park in one of the places marked “Hotell Drottninggatan 11”. Set the departure time on the engine heater display for the engine heater to start.
- Bathrobe available to borrow, ask our staff.
- Shoe horns and hair dryers are available in all rooms. Ask the staff if you want an extra pillow.
- Some of our double bedrooms have private bathrooms and some have shared bathrooms. Please note this when booking.
- Some of our double rooms have 2 × 90 cm beds and some have a 1 × 180 cm bed, please let us know if you have a bed type request.
- Coffee machines and fresh fruit are available free of charge for all guests. Coffee machines on the second floor and floor three and fruit in the dining room on the third floor.
- Candles are forbidden in all rooms.
For other questions, please contact us by phone on +46 921-757 75 or email email@example.com. Phone hours are 06: 00-17.00. The emergency telephone is always open (+46 921 75776).